From Teleram Wiki
Different users have access to different functions of the site. While anyone can do most things on the site, including reading and editing, administrators can access a few additional functions.
These additional functions include:
- Deleting and undeleting pages, page histories, and uploaded files.
- Locking a page so it cannot be edited or renamed by users without admin rights or autoconfirmed status.
- Blocking IP addresses or user names from editing
- Very quick "rollback" of undesirable edits.
- Editing the interface by changing system messages and skins
List of administrators
Addicted to carrots